5. Getting in touch with your inner child makes you younger.
4. When your hurtling forward at 50 mph upside down, you’re not thinking about laundry.
3. Roller coasters are like good sex – it’s all in the thrill of the ride.
2. Sometimes you have to say what the f**k!
1. If you close your eyes and spread your wings, you can fly.
I went to Hershey Park with my two daughters and three of my nephews (who are now taller than me!). We conquered every roller coaster in the park. I love coasters, but every single one? Daniel’s reaction: “No is not an option Aunt Jill.” Carpe diem. All I can say is life is good.